Wednesday 5 November 2014



Great Result for Rodriguez on his first outing for the team

Juan at Thetford round 1

Words from Juan 

For me Thetford means flat terrain ! . I do miss long climbs but Thetford is certainly a good place to compete over winter for resistance training and technique on the great trails it has , .This was my second time competing at Thetford  , A racing lap was approximately 30 minutes , My initial goal was to perform 9 laps so I was watching my time on every lap. After 3 hours and 58 minutes, It was the time to start my final lap. I already knew I was in 6th and I was the last participant to complete the 9th lap, with no water or food I was totally exhausted so I decided to finish the last lap with a easy lap, Overall the day was great and Thetford is definitely an incredible place to visit.

First race for the team and of my winter season, 6th. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment